I don’t know about you, but making dinner every night can be tough! It can take a lot of work and a lot of thought to plan and be consistent. That’s why I am all about a good crock pot dinner recipe! These meals are life savers when you just don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done. I’ve looked around the best blogs and found the 31 most delicious crock pot dinner recipes to make all month long!
1. Italian Meatballs: Pour these italian meatballs over pasta for a yummy dinner for the whole family! Girl Versus Dough has the recipe.
2. Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie: No guilt allowed with this easy and healthy chicken pot pie recipe from Skinny Mom.
3. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli: Damn Delicious gives us the recipe for this Chinese take-out meal to be made at home.
4. Sweet Barbacoa Pork: This crock pot dish from Sweet Treats and More is lightened up and the perfect family dinner meal served with beans and rice.
5. Glazed Ham: This slow cooker ham recipe from Creme De La Crumb would be a great dinner dish to make for Easter.
6. Turkey Taco Chili: Your home will smell divine when this chili from Gimme Some Oven is cooking in the crock pot.
7. Honey Soy Pork Chops: This pork chop recipe from Add A Pinch is the ultimate comfort food.
8. Chicken Fettuccine: Creamy and delicious fettuccine pasta from Taste and Tell.
9. Skinny Veggie Crockpot Lasagna: Make this veggie lasagna from Pinch of Yum for a healthy and super easy dinner.
10. Corn Chowder: Warm up with a bowl of this cozy, warm, and smoky corn chowder from This Week for Dinner.
11. Butter Chicken: This is a classic and easy butter chicken recipe to serve with rice and naan on the side! Recipe from Half Baked Harvest.
12. Chicken Noodle Soup: Throw all the ingredients into the crock pot to make this scrumptious soup from Tatertots & Jello.
13. Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches: Layer these sandwiches from Petit Elefant with chicken, pineapple, cucumber, and avocado slices.
14. Pot Roast: This tender pot roast recipe from My Natural Family will feed a crowd with it’s deliciousness.
15. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast: Handle the Heat shares this recipe for moist and flavorful turkey breast.
16. Poached Salmon: Love this salmon recipe from Real Housemoms that is protein packed and really healthy! Looks delish.
17. Cranberry Orange Chicken: Slow cooker chicken that is REALLY good and REALLY easy from No. 2 Pencil.
18. Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Ribs: These are gooooood sticky ribs from Oh Sweet Basil.
19. Slow Cooker Pizza Soup: So many wonderful flavors in one bowl with this pizza soup from Shugary Sweets.
20. Slow Cooker Beef Mac: Tender shreds of beef and pasta in a rich tomato sauce is what this recipe from A Family Feast is all about.
21. Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken: Foodiecrush has this recipe for a fancy chicken dinner.
22. Pulled Pork Sandwiches: Take a bite out of these smoky and tender pulled pork sandwiches from Kitchen Konfidence.
23. Classic Meatloaf: This recipe from Tastes of Lizzy T has only 4 ingredients and it’s absolutely delicious.
24. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes: Go casual for dinner with this yummy sloppy joe recipe from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles.
25. Jerk Chicken: Crispy jerk chicken cooked to perfection in the crock pot from Bakers Royale.
26. Chicken Parmesan: Cook this classic dish from The Girl Who Ate Everything without all the fuss! The crock pot does all the work.
27. Steak Burritos: These steak burritos from The Magical Slow Cooker look absolutely delicious.
28. Loaded Potato Soup: This soup from Cooking Classy tastes just like a baked potato.
29. Chicken and Dumplings: Fill up on this scrumptious recipe for chicken and dumplings from Southern Bite.
30. French Onion Soup: The taste of this soup is well worth the wait time that it takes to cook in the crock pot! Get the recipe from Six Sister’s Stuff.
31. Crock-Pot Honey Mustard Chicken: Serve this honey buttery chicken over rice for a delicious dinner idea from Lauren’s Latest.
Make meals a little easier on yourself and try one of these fantastic Crock Pot Dinner Recipes!